Introducing Anderson, a bold new Builder theme. Perfect for freelancers and business owners, Anderson features customizable page layouts, built-in Exchange styles for ecommerce and a mobile-responsive design. Anderson makes it easy to spin up a custom WordPress website in no time–so it’s perfect for your latest website or client project.
Anderson includes a mobile-friendly or responsive design, important for staying at the top of Google’s mobile-friendly update. Anderson automatically adjusts to visitor screen sizes to optimize viewing from desktop, tablet and smartphones, so you know your website will look great on any device and you can pass the Mobile-Friendly Test.
Built-in Ecommerce Styles for Your Online Store
With Exchange, our free ecommerce plugin, you can easily spin up an online store from your WordPress site. Out of the box, Exchange can handle selling both digital and physical products, and offers additional add-ons for unique products like Memberships, Subscriptions and Invoices.
Anderson features built-in styles for your Exchange-powered store, including individual product pages, checkout (cart) pages, customer login/account pages and the cart super-widget. Check out the demo site to see Anderson’s store design.
Build Your Own Page Layouts with Builder’s Layout Engine
Anderson runs on Builder’s Layout Engine, so you can easily add different modules to create custom page layouts (or templates). Builder then allows you to apply those page layouts to any page or website view (like archive pages, 404 pages, search results, post types & more).
Customizable, Fixed-Background Image Header
Anderson features a customizable header with a fixed background image. To use this module style in your layout:
- Add a header module to your layout with the alternate style “Image Background (with optional menu)”
- Use the built-in WordPress Customizer located in Appearance > Customize to upload your background image.
Additional Theme Features
- Full-window Images: Easily add full-width images to your page layouts with the Builder Image Module.
- Mobile Navigation: Anderson automatically changes to a mobile version of the navigation to make navigating the site easy on smaller devices.
- Alternate Module Styles: Mix up your page layouts with different design elements by using Alternate Module Styles for the Header, HTML, Widget Bar and Image Modules.
- Built-in Layouts: Builder themes come preloaded with easy-to-use page layouts to get your site going quickly.
- Gravity Forms Styles: If you’re a Gravity Forms user, Anderson automatically styles your forms to match the rest of the theme design.
Custom Styles for More Advanced Customizations
The Anderson demo site includes several examples of custom-styled modules (like the home page and email subscription signup in the blog sidebar). Check out these tutorials on the demo site for instructions on how to add these custom styles to your own site.
Get Anderson Today for Your Next Website Project
Anderson is available for purchase as part of the Builder Developer Pack, All Access Theme Pass and WordPress Web Designer’s Toolkit. Anderson is also available as a stand-alone iThemes Builder theme.