We’re excited to announce that starting October 9th, WebDesign.com is officially iThemes Training. We’re making this transition in order to bring everything we do at iThemes under one roof (themes, plugins & training) and eliminate confusion caused by having multiple domain names and two separate brands.
We think this change will maximize our ability to provide you with professional WordPress training and, ultimately, serve you better. It’s an exciting time here at iThemes as we embark on this new journey with you in mind.
- Check us out at iThemes.com/training to learn more about this transition
- Starting today, log in to iThemes Training to access the member library, view the schedule and register for upcoming webinars. Bookmark training.ithemes.com now for future use.
- Use the same user ID and password you’ve always used to log in to your account.
We’ve worked to make this transition as smooth as possible for you. As a result, there will be no change to:
- Membership length and content access
- The format of webinars and the member library
But the bottom line is … the training you love will continue, the Professor is still the Professor, the library is still the same library of training — it’s just all under the umbrella of iThemes Training.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and we greatly value your membership. Our iThemes Training members are a vital part of the iThemes community and we hope this transition will be as seamless as possible.
Get Your Questions Answered on Monday, Oct. 13th @ 1pm (CDT)
If you have questions about this transition, we’re hosting a special FAQ Webinar with the Professor this Monday, October 13th @ 1pm (CDT).
You can also visit the iThemes Training Member Forum and we’ll be more than happy to help you out. We’d also appreciate any help if you find broken links or missing content on the new iThemes Training site.